First of many.... CHOP SHOP PRODUCTIONS

I'm likin'n it, but I think it needs something else. Maybe keys or something. Just seems too thin... but I'm listen to it on headphones. I can't really hear any bass though, so maybe something more prominant in the low end.

I always love hearin' new stuff from you, though, so keep 'em coming.

dam son you got the sampling game on lock. this joint is tight. i peeped some of yo others as well. do you crate dig for your samples or get em from net digging

I'd have to agre with Nick. It seems a little thin, you might want to consinder adding some more layers, especialy on the low end. Nice drum programming though.

20/20 said:
dam son you got the sampling game on lock. this joint is tight. i peeped some of yo others as well. do you crate dig for your samples or get em from net digging

Appreciate da props... I still dig in the crates as I have a large record collection mostly jazz.... But I also use digital media as well, It just to easy...

Thanks for the feed Murdock... I may bring the beat back up and raise the gain on the bass... I justed don't like over powering basslines they can end up drowning my kiks.....

Raticus

Back