Finished my Album

Nakatira

That Norwegian Bastard
Thought I'd post it here to since I posted some raw material from the album several months ago.
Just got the master back yesterday.
Cd will be released around September, Vinyl will come a tad later.

Interesting music. The sound, to me, is very dry, but at this point I'm sure it's exactly how you want it. Definitely very original sounding.

Thanks for sharing!

As a teen of the 70's I can authoratively say - prog, concept, solos, head nirvana.

Interesting music. The sound, to me, is very dry, but at this point I'm sure it's exactly how you want it. Definitely very original sounding.

Yeah, I'm pretty pleased, I tried keeping it a bit dryer then the last one we made, except for the drums.
Thanks.

Thanks for sharing!

As a teen of the 70's I can authoratively say - prog, concept, solos, head nirvana.

Thanks Ray.

Class stuff, Nak, sounds great!

Thanks Joe.

I think this one is pretty good. Congrats on your release. How many/which instruments do you play on this one?

I think this one is pretty good. Congrats on your release. How many/which instruments do you play on this one?

Thanks man.

I did all the flutes and allmost all the vocals, and a little bit of guitar, keys,, even did some percussion, glockenspiel, xylophone, and timpani in the intro :D.
But that was more to add atmosphere, even my dog joined in :D

WOOOOW! That leaves me to openly interpret the dialgue to mean
Little Purple Circles
is going to have their third album, & 1st with a third member (oh, I don't mean that in the dangling appendage sense), available in September!!!!!
New D'AccorD, Gregor the Terror, LPC, Joe Mizzi & RAMI albums in a calendar year - is ultra cool.

Back