finally!!

jal

well here it is i finally got my mp3's up and running on my site so goto http://www.audioconfusion.com/ and check out the sounds page. if you have aol it may or may not work if it doesnt try another browser. thanx for any future comments, jal
ps. while your there go ahead and sign the guestbook, say anything i dont care.

[This message has been edited by jal (edited 03-04-2000).]

Your page won't load properly in Netscape.
All that Flash Player text animation and you go nowhere.
For your HOME page, try some HTML.
When I got to your music in IE, I liked Finkelpuss and Molly-Coddled. Were those two songs influenced by your period as a foursome? Thought that the bass sounded overpowering (but good) on my Events, which means when played elsewhere it'll sound like crap. This is just speculation from what I've learned about mixing with these monitors. I'll let you know when I play it on my other setup at work. Wasn't all that fond of your punk stuff, but that's just my tastes in music.

hey doc try upgrading your flash or netscape. and thanx for the comments every bit helps.
jal

"Man+" I would probably appreciate more live..I wasn't crazy about the kalimba-like click/clack/click thing on it...Enjoyed the music on "Finklepus" and also the lyrics...In my opinion, your best mix is on "Molly"....I like the way the drums are so up front plus I just like the song period...gibs

hey thanx gibs i appreciate the honesty, what exactly are you talking about when you say "click clack" though?
Jal

a percussion sound on the recording sounding not unlike the sound a kalimba makes, but it could just be a string being plucked over and over or even a muffled drum stick hitting something....not a big deal, just annoying a bit....gibs

Sounds good, except for the bass being a little overpowering. There's some hiss at the beginning of the tune as well. I would have liked the background vocals a little louder when they come in, not much, but a little. Great job!

hey thanx guys. i dont really hear any clickety sound on man+1, plus its a real noisy song we like all that noise and air sound in the beginning its supposed to be there. thanx again, Jal

Back