Finally!!!!!

Resurrect

So many good things have been happening lately!! Baseball's back. The Tigers seem to have a shot this season. And... Waaaaiiittt for iiiiiitt.... I've finally got a band!!! :) Yeah, life is really good right now. After years of trying to find people to gig with, within the space of a month I've got a six member band, and they are the awesomest group of people I've ever worked with.

I've finally got a band!!! :) Yeah, life is really good right now. After years of trying to find people to gig with, within the space of a month I've got a six member band, and they are the awesomest group of people I've ever worked with.

We'll check back in 3 months... :D

;)

Seriously though...good luck.

Oh man, they're worse than musicians!

I once had a sound guy who was really confused with a computer setup that I had (had only done traditional rock band style performances). He wanted to know how to mic up my computer . . . I held up a couple XLRs I had and said, just two inputs on the console dude, and he was like wide eyed "Ooooooooh!" Nice guy in all, but it was pretty amusing.

where's your practice space? i'm guessing the drummers house... or did you find one somewhere? In Metro Detroit, a little ways from you, there's a place called "The Loft" on Telegraph. Was once a nice friendly "warehouse" above a Big Lots that now is home to drug dealers and the shadiest people around. Nicer one out my way called The Hive.

where's your practice space? i'm guessing the drummers house... or did you find one somewhere? In Metro Detroit, a little ways from you, there's a place called "The Loft" on Telegraph. Was once a nice friendly "warehouse" above a Big Lots that now is home to drug dealers and the shadiest people around. Nicer one out my way called The Hive.

My church is letting us use a room of the church building right now. We might need to switch though, because we've gotta change meeting times, and the building may not be available on whatever day we find works best. I've heard of 'The Loft" via a few Michigan Musician groups on fb, but don't really know anything about it. Thanks for the tip. Though, Detroit may be a bit of a drive if we wanna meet weekly, though.

I've heard of 'The Loft" via a few Michigan Musician groups on fb, but don't really know anything about it.

doesn't surprise me. every musician i run into around here has. crazy.

coincidentally, i was thinking of asking the church down my street if i could use one of their rooms for music. But then i have to lug my guitar, bass, computer, mic, stands, etc... in there every time. Plus, I wouldn't be contributing to the church community otherwise, so i feel i'd be taking advantage. I just really need a place where i can play/sing on a whim when I have free time. traditional practice spaces are too expensive if not going in on it with a group.

glad you found a place

Back