Finally got to try a Sony UX-PRO cassette..

C Hugo

And all i can say is WOW!!These things are much better than Maxell XLII-S and TDK SA-X,they blow both of those tapes away in every respect.Much more natural sounding,deeper bass and much more natural highs,not tinny sounding like the Maxell and TDK on the high end.Really don't know if that white thing in the guide block does anything but it looks cool.Now if i could only find some place that still caries some Sony Metal Master cassette's i will be really happy!!PEACE....

Many years ago, when I used deck cassettes these where my favourites ! Sony Chrome UX, they have a really great sound, warm and natural, and the best I actually heard among all other types I tried (TDK, Maxell, Memorex etc)

C Hugo said:
And all i can say is WOW!!These things are much better than Maxell XLII-S and TDK SA-X,they blow both of those tapes away in every respect.Much more natural sounding,deeper bass and much more natural highs,not tinny sounding like the Maxell and TDK on the high end.Really don't know if that white thing in the guide block does anything but it looks cool.Now if i could only find some place that still caries some Sony Metal Master cassette's i will be really happy!!PEACE....

May I ask where you got them ?

Daniel

Back