Finally got the rest of my room!!! (Pics)

turnitdown

$10 PayPal=Your Ad Here!!
I last posted pics of my studio when I was sharing the space w/ Christmas decorations, etc.... It's at:My Old Studio Pics Thread

I now have the whole room, and got a new desk and did some rearranging... It's finally a comfortable space, perfectly set up for a one-man studio... Now if only I had more time to spend in it....
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
DSC07140.JPG

DSC07186.JPG

DSC07187.JPG

DSC07189.JPG

DSC07136.JPG

DSC07152.JPG

I am so jealous of all the gear you have!

Very Nice..................... :)

Ohh......I forgot to tell you that I hate you! :D :D :D :) :)

Really nice set up!

No Toneport.... I do have a GuitarPort though.... (I use it when the wife is sleeping, or upstairs w/ my laptop, when the wife is watching TV...) ;)

The thing sounds great w/ headphones... especially the cleaner tones w/ a Strat....

It never gets used for recording though.

turnitdown said:
No Toneport.... I do have a GuitarPort though.... (I use it when the wife is sleeping, or upstairs w/ my laptop, when the wife is watching TV...) ;)

The thing sounds great w/ headphones... especially the cleaner tones w/ a Strat....

It never gets used for recording though.
Whew. That makes me feel better

Almost never.... but sometimes I wish the Quad preamp had more gain for leads... It really doesn't have as much as the manual/sales brochure would have you believe... :D

Sometimes you just need a bit "more".... Totally compressed, legato, feedback driven fun.... It also sounds good BEFORE a Wah pedal.....

Looks like some fun suff you got there. :D
How do you like that Alesis Reference amp?
I can get an Alesis RA500 for cheap from a buddy. Current I'm using a Stewart amp, but it don't have much power, and it has a turn off/on pop that annoys the heck out of me.

I guess the Alesis RA-150 is okay... I use it only to power a pair of Minimus 7 speakers... (secondary monitors, my Events are powered) Doesn't need much juice for that...

It's completely silent (no fan), and always turns on (knock on wood)... I got it off eBay for about 100 bucks...

D@mn, that's nice. Both the recording set up and the guitar rig! I need to let my wife see these photos to put my own studio into perspective for her! :) Very nice indeed!

D7

Ha!
I used to have one of those red knob Princeton Chorus amps. I should never had sold that bastard.

Wow dude, thats awesome. Duel moniters and all. I have some questions for you though.

How come you dont use the guitarport for recording? Im getting on soon and I plan on using it for recording with my Ibanez RG1570. Im not going to be as serious about recording as you obviously are. So if its good quality Im happy.

And that Dean acoustic I see on the wall. Is that a Dean Exotica BB? I think I might get one soon.

Duel moniters and all. I have some questions for you though
Actually, there are 3 monitoring systems.... the Event Tria's (w/ sub), Minimus 7s, and the cheap 12" 3-way Yamaha Bookshelf speakers mounted on the side wall... ;) The Yamahas are older $100 speaks, and I had no other use forthem. They represent "Average Consumer" sounding speakers...

How come you dont use the guitarport for recording? Im getting on soon and I plan on using it for recording with my Ibanez RG1570.
The Guitarport HAS been used for recording, but I try to get tones out of my Mesa preamp rig mostly. I like the Mesa's distortion better (ther'e magic in micing up a loud cabinet...) , but the GP has great clean tones, that I think are very useable.
And that Dean acoustic I see on the wall. Is that a Dean Exotica BB? I think I might get one soon.
That's the Exotica FM (Flamed Maple)... It's a beautiful guitar, but doesn't sound quite as good as it looks.... Still a good guitar at about $400, but lacking the complex overtones and harmonics of a better instrument.

very impressive, i wish i didn't have everything squeezed into a bedroom complete with a bed and an enormous computer desk (i got it when i had a crt monitor, now that i have an lcd i could easily get a desk half the size

Oh My Oh My!

Can I be your friend? :eek:

Damn! That is one hell of a home studio dude!

I am so going to be jealous for weeks..ugh!

Back