Finally did it.

Brahmb

I finally broke down and ordered my Motif ES8. I'll be spending my vacation with it and let you all know what I think (that is, if I survive the old lady's rants about buying it...) :) . Should be here by Friday.

Congratulations, and..........................(wait for it)................................................................................................................................................................................................................Good luck with the "old lady"

motifator.com

Thanks for the website. I did research there and was going to check out some of the material, but the package deal I bought includes a DVD on the Motif ES. Check out musiciansbuy.com They had the lowest price, plus a deal for schools (of which I am a teacher), and a sweet package for free (stand, bench, headphones, two pedals, more memory, and the DVD). And oh... Free Shipping! :D

One of these days I'll move to the next greatest board....

I'm actually still happy with my S80. The thing has been good to me and I've played out with it many a time. With some tweaking, I've been pleased with the sounds and it can cut through a mix pretty decent.

Anyway, have fun with the ES!

Aniticipation....

Can't wait for Friday....checking the UPS website for tracking 100 times a day doesn't seem to speed up the proccess....must wait.... must wait....

Finally!!!

It's here and it's gorgeous!!! The sounds have already inspired me, and I haven't gotten past a preset yet. Can't talk now... will write more later.

Brahmb said:
I finally broke down and ordered my Motif ES8. I'll be spending my vacation with it and let you all know what I think (that is, if I survive the old lady's rants about buying it...) :) . Should be here by Friday.
when i have saved up enough dough, i'm going to do exactly the same thing :)
feel free to post your experiences so i can have something to look forward to.

Back