Finally a totally new tune!

VOXVENDOR

Warning: It's a slightly different "vibe" than my old stuff... I'm going for a live/raw thing lately.

All first takes, no pastes or copys... What your hearing is what went down on tape....errrr hard drive :p

Your opinion is much appreciated!

Joe

"The Sound of Your Heart"

Joe,
The drum performance is great.....no question about it.........
needs kick though...less snare......

the distorted guit is really distorted.....too much....fuzz city man....

The tune is very cool I dig it....very upbeat for sure... but the vox gotta come up and the guit has to be a tad cleaner and go down in the mix...
from 1:58 to the end you should throw in some drums....a pop here and there....
it ends way too harsh too man....needs a fade at the end...

good song man...very cool...eh? :D

Joe

pretty cool Vox.. It doesn't sound anywhere near as good as what I've heard from you in the past though, and that rhythm guitar sounds terrible.. maybe not clipping, but clippish.. I can barely hear any bass.. good catchy little song though! I miss your harmonies man..

Thanks guys!..

There is no bass... :) Everything was in the red totally clipping...... I love this stuff, it was way funner (is that a word?) than doing my old stuff........ Maybe i'm going deaf :D

I only had 2 mics on the kit, so I can't bring the bass drum up anymore, but I will try some fancy EQ...

Once again, thanks for listening, You guys rock!

Joe

Oh Sam.. I have a "Voxvendor" tune on the go, stay tuned....

This song tonight, was just me lettin' loose.

You are not gonna convert me to your new sound.LMAO!

I really like the song a lot but I dont like the tone of that distorted guitar in the right side.I think it needs a little less fuzz and a little more body to give the rhythm section some hard edged body......it's all awash with distortion to the point of having no body at all IMHO.

Love the vocal.I was able to sing a low harmony and high harmony right out of the gate on the chorus.I think some harmonys would sound great.

The drums kick butt!You are quite the drummer.

I can barely hear thr bass guitar.....I think it's getting drowned out by the lower mids of those guitars.The guitars might be just little too loud also.

Love the song.You write catchy 2-3 minute pop tunes that work really well.I wish I could write songs a mimimum amount of lyrics the way you do.I always try to get too wordy.

Anyways.Love the song but dont like the tone of that guitar in the right side.You're still my idol and I AM gonna cover you one of these days!:eek: :D

[edit to add]There were no replies when I started my reply.LOL.I Got busy doing something else and I listened to it 4 times)I see the others share my feelings about the fuzz guitar and the lack of bass.(NO BASS.LMAO)

hehehe I can see you standin up to cut all this... it`s all up.... I like the way you put it together man. like they said though, clippin out da ass but the feel is all in there. Pickin is good voxy, turn up the keys and singing, need bass, I like them wild ass drums.. really up and alive sounding.. :)
Ken

Thanks guys... Your the best!!

So you guys really don't like that guitar eh?.. I think it's fun... in an annoying way... I'm glad to say "I meant to do that" when it comes to the aweful tone! :D

The lyrics are just like all my other songs, whatever comes to me, nothing written down.. Very, very lazy canuck over here when it comes to writing lyrics..

Thanks for the compliments on my drumming...!!!

I might do a whole album of these crazy tunes... Like, 24 songs 2 minutes a piece :D

I hate the synth in the middle, but it was part of the "moment" so I will leave it... It was just a regular string sound going through a flanger..

Next one I do is going to be under 1.50 long and no solo!... Get in, do the thang and jump out! hehe

The only reason I don't have bass in it, is that mine is fucked up right now, so I don't have a bass... But I plan to add some sometime...

Thanks guys..

Joe

VOXVENDOR said:
Thanks guys... Your the best!!

Next one I do is going to be under 10 inches long and no oral!... Get in, do the thang and jump out! hehe

Thanks guys..

Joe

sort of like a hot tub thing.............eh? :D

oops!

This aint the cave.......shit! :D

a little hesitant in that gtr solo maybe??;) You're allowed to use a couple more notes!!

pretty raw, garage sounding tune. Drums sound like you beat the shit of them and worked up a good sweat:D

Drums sound good for 2 mics man, guitars are a bit distorted but they're still good. I don't like the raw sound as much as your cleaner sound (In My Head, omfg awesomeness).

Yeah, yeah do it!!! Send me something... maybe if you DL the song and use my song as a "guide" and record your bass along side of it, and then email me the bass MP3 then I can put it in over here..

Lemme know.

voxvendor@voxvendor.com

2nd dubs what cristiaan said.....
Think about me on one some time, Id love to pick.
Actually, I`d love to jam with anybody, anytime..

Toke

Back