final mix (I think)

Sorry I can't comment too much right at the moment (I'm on headphones).
It sounds pretty damn cool to me! I'll have to listen over the monitors later before I can comment on drum levels and such.

This is VERY cool!! Even though I only can listen on phones at the moment I can tell you this, If there's something wrong It's surounded by cool stuff:D
I'll be back later to check it out.

Mix does sound good on my phones, but I don't trust phones alone. On the non-mix side, I'm craving a key change in this song / a little modulation.
Over 8 minutes without is asking alot.

F.S.

Really cool tone...fat and complex...sounds a bit satriani in the way you phrase your solos.....awesome playing!!Love the whammy dives. The only nit I have is it is a bit long and kinda hangs in the same key/tempo the whole time...very awesome sounds and playing tho!!

Finally got the monitors going.

This does sound pretty damn nice! I have no comments on the mix as I like it alot. Ya.......... the only thing I'd say is it needs to be mixed up Key wise more or shortened. In the time after 5:50 there's alot of options if you wanted to shorten it. Very cool though. pretty massive composition :D
I really like alot of the tones you are using here. Not only the guitar but the bass and keys. I really like the cymbals too which is something I rarely find my self saying. And AWSOME playing!!!!

Like the name too.

Cool stuff!

F.S.

Back