Fender Blues Jr. SE - Fender Stratocaster

CMolena

Hi guys!

I just uploaded a video in which I tested 3 presets of the Fender Blues Jr. SE amp. I plugged my mex strat in it.

If you guys could help me out, I'm trying to make these types of content. I wonder what you guys think of the guitar sound in this video.

I'm sorry, I hope this is not the wrong place to be posting this type of content.

Thanks!

Click here to view the video.

Sounds good. That last Squeaky Clean didn't sound clean-bright enough to me. Did you do all these on the same pickup settings? What pickup configuration.. ?

It is surprisingly natural. The last one after like 1:28 was ok. Sounded a little muddy through my speakers here.

Nothing booming, and from that mic placement, I would have expected some. It must be that tilt of the axis.

Still not sure what you mean by 'presets'. I'm sure others will disagree with me, but I don't really care for a percussive, slap thing on that reverb.

And I think the reveb is too deep, but that's just the way that reverb is. I wish they had a blend control. I've got an original version.

As far as the video goes, it wouldn't make me want to run out and buy one.

I don't know if you'e trying to keep your settings a secret, but if not, I'd show the settings, as well as the pickup selection on the Strat. That's importatnt information. If I don't see that kind of info, I wouldn't be likely to come back and watch more of yours. Hope that helps. Good luck.

Still not sure what you mean by 'presets'. I'm sure others will disagree with me, but I don't really care for a percussive, slap thing on that reverb.

And I think the reveb is too deep, but that's just the way that reverb is. I wish they had a blend control. I've got an original version.

As far as the video goes, it wouldn't make me want to run out and buy one.

I don't know if you'e trying to keep your settings a secret, but if not, I'd show the settings, as well as the pickup selection on the Strat. That's importatnt information. If I don't see that kind of info, I wouldn't be likely to come back and watch more of yours. Hope that helps. Good luck.
Thanks for the feedback Cardio!

No, the settings are definately not a secret. The video description is in portuguese (brazilian here). I attached the file where I found those settings: http://bluesguitarunleashed.com/pdf/Blues-Jr-Settings.pdf

Back