Female vocals required!

dogbiscuit

I know this is a long shot... I'm working on a christmas song at the moment. The thing is I can't seem to be able to sing the melody, I can only manage the harmony as my range isn't high enough. I thought it could sound sweet with a female voice.
So I'm wondering if a female vocalist would like to have a go at recording it over the internet? I could upload the tune as an mp3 with me singing the required part falsetto! Then all you would need to do is sing along to my effort and email me the vocal track. I could then import it into my song and mix it. Don't worry I have actually done this before and it worked!
The song is a sort of slow, acoustic, folky, meloncolly number (with sleigh bells).
The catch is being a christmas song I'd like it finished within the next 2 days.. 3 at the max! This is so that I can get it played on some christmas internet podcasts. If I were to use your vocals you would be fully creditted on my website and any podcasts that play it.

I just et up with avery talented female vocalist. I MAY be able to have ti hacked out by tuesday..... MAY. So if you wanna e-mail it to me as MP3 then I will try!

limade24@hotmail.com

Simon Thorel

2lim said:
I just et up with avery talented female vocalist. I MAY be able to have ti hacked out by tuesday..... MAY. So if you wanna e-mail it to me as MP3 then I will try!

limade24@hotmail.com

Simon Thorel
Great. I will have to wait till tomorrow before I can get this rough vocal guide track down though because it's late here (I'm in the UK, not sure if you are). As soon as that's done I'll send it with lyrics.

2lim said:

limade24@hotmail.com

Simon Thorel
I emailed you the tune yesterday but have just seen I've had a email failure message back. Is your mailbox full or does it have a limit on it?

Dog,

I'm way behind in getting this forum read this month (my Father passed away 12-03), but am curious if you found a female singer for your song? If not, or if you ever need another, let me know, as I have access to several gals with very nice voices.

Merry Christmas!

Joel

joel77 said:
Dog,

I'm way behind in getting this forum read this month (my Father passed away 12-03), but am curious if you found a female singer for your song? If not, or if you ever need another, let me know, as I have access to several gals with very nice voices.

Merry Christmas!

Joel
Thanks Joel. Sorry about the late reply, I spent the last 2 days eating turkey! I got the song finished on the 24th. Two gals with great voices got in touch with me so I collaborated with them both. Thanks very much for the offer though, I'll keep that in mind in future.
You can hear the finished song here: http://www.lovedeficiency.com and http://www.myspace.com/lovedeficiency
Merry Christmas

Back