Female Vocalist Required!!

dogbiscuit

I know this is a long shot... I'm working on a christmas song at the moment. The thing is I can't seem to be able to sing the melody, I can only manage the harmony as my range isn't high enough. I thought it could sound sweet with a female voice.
So I'm wondering if a female vocalist would like to have a go at recording it over the internet? I could upload the tune as an mp3 with me singing the required part falsetto! Then all you would need to do is sing along to my effort and email me the vocal track. I could then import it into my song and mix it. Don't worry I have actually done this before and it worked!
The song is a sort of slow, acoustic, folky, meloncolly number (with sleigh bells).
The catch is being a christmas song I'd like it finished within the next 2 days.. 3 at the max! This is so that I can get it played on some christmas internet podcasts. If I were to use your vocals you would be fully creditted on my website and any podcasts that play it.

Check with true-eurt, she did a bang up job on my cover of The Thrill is Gone.

Maybe you could cross post in 3 different forums asking for a female vocalist. Oh wait you already did that.

Back