Feel Free ...

K-dub

Album.jpg

Click on the pic to download my seventh album. Seven is a lucky number. :)

Please feel to burn CDs, share with friends and enjoy.

Should you desire a listen first? Click on the Soundcloud link below:

Last edited:
Funny different places on the net. I posted similar on other sites. I know where the downloads come from. Not a single person here has mentioned a thanks. Places I post less have downloaded and at least acknowledged they did so.

No big ... just a notice of difference of places.

Don't sweat it. It's a slow page. It takes days sometimes for people to review songs I happen to put up here. But there's a core here of people making good music, and there's a core here of people doing pretty good work of reviewing. But it's homerecording.com. It takes a while for things to sink in here. :)

Oh...thanks for the album. Got any teeshirts?

Funny different places on the net. I posted similar on other sites. I know where the downloads come from. Not a single person here has mentioned a thanks. Places I post less have downloaded and at least acknowledged they did so.

No big ... just a notice of difference of places.

If it's no big, why bother posting your disappointment?

In my experience of the interwebz, low expectation = low disappointment.

Expecting thanks is a big ask. Ppl are busy

Don't sweat it. It's a slow page. It takes days sometimes for people to review songs I happen to put up here. But there's a core here of people making good music, and there's a core here of people doing pretty good work of reviewing. But it's homerecording.com. It takes a while for things to sink in here. :)

Oh...thanks for the album. Got any teeshirts?

Why yes, I do, thanks for asking: Kev's Store (I'll bet that caught you a little by surprise) :)

If it's no big, why bother posting your disappointment?

In my experience of the interwebz, low expectation = low disappointment.

Expecting thanks is a big ask. Ppl are busy

Not disappointment, K ... more curious in contrast and musing out loud. It wasn't meant to be a complaint ... only an observation.

I don't expect anything. I've been doing this for years. Low expectations come with the territory. :)

Last edited:
I've downloaded it. Currently listening, on track 2, Lock and key, at the moment. Really liked the first track. The vocals on this track remind me a little of an older Brian Wilson, Imagination album. Very nice sounds, production as of 2 tracks in.

I'll have a good few listens through and come back :thumbs up:

Song Pity is a really nice song apart from the other nice songs on your album.
Thank you for sharing!

Song Pity is a really nice song apart from the other nice songs on your album.
Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the kind thought! What part of Ireland are you from? My daughter is a graduate of Smurfit in Black Rock.

I've downloaded it. Currently listening, on track 2, Lock and key, at the moment. Really liked the first track. The vocals on this track remind me a little of an older Brian Wilson, Imagination album. Very nice sounds, production as of 2 tracks in.

I'll have a good few listens through and come back :thumbs up:

I look forward to hearing what you think!

Back