Feedbacks needed

good deal...

I am trying to get feedback for some of my tracks also... so here goes...

1. I think that you have some pretty interesting ideas but I think the timing may be off a bit. It seems like some of the percussion may be a bit out if sync. Did you use quantization?

2. Do you actually play an instrument?

3. The style of the music was not exactly fit to MY taste, but I think if you spend a little more time working on finding instrument space relationships the flow will, well...flow.

4. I did like some of the sound choices that you made, but I am curious to know what genre you would use to classify your music?

Keep at it and I am certain that you will be fine, you got good potential (I hate this phrase because I hear it all the time...).

http://www.nowhereradio.com/modremes/singles

She Loves Me?.....
She Loves Me Not?.....
She Loves Me?.....
She Loves Me Not?.....
She Loves Me?.....
She Loves Me Not?.....
She Loves Me?.....
She Loves Me Not?.....
She Loves Me?.....
She Loves Me Not?.....

Beat4 -- GARBAGE.....not even RECYCLABLE...it was the timing..ummm no timing really

Beat3 -- the timing is there, garbage, but is salvagable
Beat2--timing is there, theme is there, usuable with some modifications

Beat1=Beat4

Sorry if it sounds hella rude, but i'm HELLA HIGH hahahahahahaha

Mayne, why does the griggy green have to be illegal?????

She Loves Me Not

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

'why does the griggy green have to be illegal"

because of ignorant ass coments like that man
thats some bullshit
dont even be posting if your gonna give feedback like that
to some new person

Mayne what you tripping on
comment ignorant??

feedback like that??

Ok i'm sorry "Girlnezz", YOUR BEAT WAS OFF THE CHAIN, OFF THE HOOK, OFF THE HEEZZYYY............

SIKE

your beat's(2 of them) were OFF THE BEAT

that's just being honest with you...and you asked for feedback.
now i could have given you a detailed feedback post but i'm busy setting up my equipment(me and my guitarist moved all our gear from his place to my place)

So don't take it as something bad.......you can't please everyone...just remember that...No matter our tight the "NEPTUNES" are they can't please everyone, no Matter how tight "Dr. Dre" is he can't please everyone, no matter how creative "Timberland" is , he can't please everyone sure they have please millions, probably more than i will or you will but you can't please everyone.

so just because your beats were garbage the first go around means you didn't please...let's say me, but it might have pleased someone else like "LiquidBronze"(we don't know cause he was too busy critquing my comment, and didn't post anything about your beats.

SO WHO THE PIMP AND WHO THE PLAYA hahahahahaha

Don't take it as discouragement....you gotta start somewhere hell goto www.mp3.com/mrtyler to listen to some of my old stuff back in 2000.....it's straight garbage, but at the time it was tight to me because I did it. but knowing what I know now...it's garbage. but doing that garbage stuff learned me(hahaha taught me) what not to do and taught me what to look for

Now I hope that pleases you Liquid

and you too Girlnezz

That Texas Fella
sugaty@aol.com

Re: good deal...

bmorris said:
I am trying to get feedback for some of my tracks also... so here goes...

1. I think that you have some pretty interesting ideas but I think the timing may be off a bit. It seems like some of the percussion may be a bit out if sync. Did you use quantization?

2. Do you actually play an instrument?

3. The style of the music was not exactly fit to MY taste, but I think if you spend a little more time working on finding instrument space relationships the flow will, well...flow.

4. I did like some of the sound choices that you made, but I am curious to know what genre you would use to classify your music?

Keep at it and I am certain that you will be fine, you got good potential (I hate this phrase because I hear it all the time...).

http://www.nowhereradio.com/modremes/singles

1. I didn't use quantization
2. No I don't play any instrument. (that's why probably some of my stuff is not on time)
3. ok....
4. R&B/Soul/Hip-hop

I'll hear your stuff when I get home from school

Nice beats you got, bmorris. The First one, it has that nice jazz feeling and I like that P.diddy bass sound you added along with it. The bass for Maybe is a little too loud, but it’s still a good beat. It’s Time and Fusion are good beats too. Nice job. You play your own instruments don’t you?

Hey! U ain't alone Girlnezz, here (dare I post this?) this won't make you feel so bad

That's my first and only beat :D (I actually had a few more underway before that, probably mostly better, but not that much. I've got the ideas, though - if that's any substitute :rolleyes:)

The main thing that seems to be wrong with ur beats is the drums, if that helps u in any way.

Salvagable meaning it's something you could really work with. Just tweak something here and there and it'll be a tighter track.

Back