feedback please

I listened to this and the moops tracks. Sound completely and utterly different. Worlds apart. Lightyears apart. The gear being used sounds tens of thousands of dollars apart. :D Simply put, this one sounds like it was recorded in a studio. These were done by the same person correct?? :confused:

Yes, the sound quality is first rate :cool:

I didn't want to sound like a dickhole and assume that he didn't record the With Lights and Sirens in his house, but somehow i get the impression that he didn't :confused:

Polska_77 said:
I didn't want to sound like a dickhole and assume that he didn't record the With Lights and Sirens in his house, but somehow i get the impression that he didn't :confused:

That was my impression too, which is why I used google. :D I am not accusing anyone nor discouraging anyone, but on occasion we have had people present work that wasnt their own.

So, the moops stuff you recorded and this was recorded by someone else?

Like DavidK said (and I in the other thread) - WORLDS APART.

well actually the only reason why the moops sound crappy is cuz thats how the band wanted it AND becuase that was about 2 years ago when i was like 15 and all i had was computer mics this is something more recent still not great but a bit better :)

tell me what u think
http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?fid=6703

this is MY band well not anymore we broke up but i was the drummer i believe were stull on myspace idk

that's better than the moops, but nowhere near the quality of the sample in your first post. WORLDS APART actually.

Back