FeedBack - on this Album Cut

gullyjewelz

ahite - dont lorena bobbit me wit da feedback - but no need to bullshit me either - i made this beat and wanna see whats up wit it - its just an instrumental - not really intended to be a "hot" single - more of a album cut {but hopefully not album filler} (filler = waist of space on cd but "cut" = good song, just not "radio format" friendly - if that makes any sense)

its called "Just How to MainTain"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=55018&songID=5417041

bad news #1 - on my cpu when i stream it, it sounds like its dragging. i hope that is a "myshit" issue n not what happens when anyone (yall) stream it - let me know though -

Im lovin the concept on this one my dude, and yeah I do hear that drag. That lil melody instrument needs to have some of the high frequencies off of it. If the timing was right and it wasnt dragging this would kill imo...one more thing from your lil cuzzo...I dont like how that organ soundz

Speed up the tempo just a little bit like maybe +5-10. Take the organ out, I second Nodz on that one. It could use some extra keys like maybe a grand piano layered with light pitch and heavy pitch. Throw some reverse cymbals in there to throw people off track and it could improve

I think its fine..just need to get rid of the draggin...and lower the organ sound on the hook ..the track is already busy enough..and the way it is now its catchy..once vocals are added it with be a nice album hit...:D MO anyway

:D..its all good...I might post a couple more new ones this week...simple and ready to be blessed..lol

gracias!!!! im def. gon fix the dragging - it only happened when i converted the original track - from .wma to .mp3 - im gon have to use a dif. software program for that -

im gon try to play a lil bit wit the organs too

yeah

it's missing something man. The melody to me is kind of annoying but my flavor is different so i'm not saying it's not tight. i can't see you on this track really but it's def good none the less. btw i'm still bumpin switchin lanes that has to be a single on your lp ? shits hot to def

Peace,

Kevlar

if you ever wanna collab hit me up

bknot1 said:
:D I told you (Gully) and Menace had a damn hit with this song...

i might put the original verison (beat) back up... if i have time
Its only right...look who produced it :D

yea its gittin nice movement o tlhe soundclick - we should . . . use kunaki and do short runs of it with all of our logos on it - n drop it off in record stores in our perspective areas!!!!! 4 real!!!

gullyjewelz said:
yea its gittin nice movement o tlhe soundclick - we should . . . use kunaki and do short runs of it with all of our logos on it - n drop it off in record stores in our perspective areas!!!!! 4 real!!!

I was thinkin about that the other day..thinkin we should do something with it..i know i can get it played on a radio show in Cali..i just gotta do some edit on the bad words..and some tweaking here and there...and it will be ready for airplay..imma try and do that this week or next week before i go on vaction down in Orlando and before i transfer on the 2nd to VA..

bknot1 said:
:D yo need to get on the track i sent you..:D
I will B I will...I just been so busy...aye G Jewelz you gon let the family hear a snippet of that Round Bodies?? ;)

I will be in Norfolk for 21 days (at NOB) for school..then imma come back to Maryland for 15 days of leave before I have to report for duty at Little Creek (viginia Beach) for the next 3 yrs..my lasy 3 yrs ..yeahhhhh

never that fam..i know my way around there..be station there before...plus its all about network with artist now..

yo Gully you ever heard of Ron Flip..hes in VA..might need to hit him up for a collabo or something...

B-knot - Yea I Have Heard Of Ron Flip. Was "this Close" To Bein Able To Do A Show Wit Him, But My Connect Fell Thru At The Last Minute . . . He's Got Some "juice" I Hear - A Few Spins On The Radio Too (round Here Thats Big Dog Shit)

Yo Noddy - As Soon As I Can Get Kunaki To Publish The Cd - Its On - They Havent Told Me How To Fix The "bug" Yet - I Uploaded The Proect But Their Site Ownt Let Me Log In To Make The Order!!!

Back