Fed's raid Gibson ..now I've seen it all

For the record, I don't care what anyone plays. ;)

For the record...you are naive. It's LYRICS I'm talking about. The Department of Homeland Security is now putting song writers on the "watch list" due to anti-government lyrics. I don't have the link at the moment...but I'll be back.

For the record...you are naive. It's LYRICS I'm talking about. The Department of Homeland Security is now putting song writers on the "watch list" due to anti-government lyrics. I don't have the link at the moment...but I'll be back.

lol yeh lyrics... you mentioned them in your original post didn't you.... No wiat! So lyrics must be mentioned in the article right? Let me check.............:confused::confused::confused:

Hmmm I am one dumb naive fucker too....:laughings:

Three points Mr DickPatrick.. first nobody has ever had the first idea what you ramble on about here so I doubt they are going to care this time. Second, the laws governing transport, import, manufacture and ownership of theses thing has been in the public domain for decades. Try looking into CITES and it's history as well as which countries are signed up to it and when. Third, if you want to drivel on about thought police and suppression of freedom of speech applied to artists and their LYRICS, a guitar and bass forum is probably not the best place to start.

Oh and one last point. You are still one of the dumbest fuckers round here.

If they are using woods they shouldn't be using then fuck that company.

Plus that shit hole has been on the downword slide for a few years now. Juszkiewicz hasn't had a clue what guitarists want for a fucking while now.

I read the article, and a few others regarding the raid and I'm not walking away with any conspiracy theories. They are being accused of violating the Lacey Act- specifically the illegal use of rosewood from Madagascar. The computers were seized as part of the investigation. Makes sense to me. Am I missing something? Why should I fear the government regarding my song lyrics?

Someday, I dream of having a guitar made entirely of illegal parts: Madagascar Rosewood, Elephant Ivory, ... highly unethical... copper?

Back