Favorite MCs/Producers

jibran

DC's Finest
Out of curiosity, who are y'all's favorite rappers and producers?

My favorite MC is Common Sense and my favorite producer is Jay Dee. It was always a classic when they collaborated, like Nas with Premo.

I don't have 1 favorite, each person brings something different to the table.
A few of my many favorite producers that aren't as mainstream as a Dre, Timbo etc...:

Track Masters, Heat Makers, Just Blaze, Which ever one of the dudes that do Three 6 Mafia's beats.

I can't even comment on a MC though, there's just too many I like.

My favorite Producer is Dre. cuz he can turn anybody into a star and my fav. Emcee is Snoop (before he went soft)

I know what you mean - I have a bunch of favorite producers and rappers but Dilla is #1
cause he brings soul in it. I mos def love beats by DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Large Professor but it was Jay Dee's beats that made me start producing (namely, Stand to the Side on Kweli's album Quality.)

Talib Kweli and Mos Def or when they were together...umm favorite producer gots to be the ppl who produce beats for mobb deep..burn was fuccin sick and half way crooks was a dope song...yea..i love common too and kanye west as producer

Hmmm..

Rappers would have to be Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, and both the cats from Black Sheep to name a few...

Producers... J Dilla all day long, Eligh, RJD2, and 9th Wonder is always good stuff.

I can't say i have one favorite mc or producer that is better than the rest, but one of my favorite mc's is Jay-Z. One of my favorite producers is Mannie Fresh. I might get flamed for that, but the reason he's one of my favorite producers is because he has fun with his music. He don't really care about what other people think. He doesn't use equipment based on what everyone else does. He just has fun with it. Also, the fact that he made tons of beats for cash money and other artists. That man been on the grind!!! People say i look like him. I can't see it!

Here go a few

Fav. Producers, Rocwilder, Dj Primer, Dr. Dre, Dark Child (Rodney Jerggins), Scott Storch, Rza, KLC, Eric Sermon...

Producers would be
Rza
Stoupe The Enemy of Mnakind
Swiss Beats

MCs
Mf Doom
Almost All of Stones Throw Records
Nas
Tupac...this list would go on very long but ill stop here.

mc - immortal technique, yukmouth, scarface, pac
producers - trackmasters, 9th wonder, j-dilla, just blaze, alchemist

paul and juicy j do three 6 mafia beats, fat pat use to he passed away.

Back