family membership request. hope ya ll will accept..

D-Gravity

Officially~> Yo-DHA
Hey guys, well I m a newB in this block. I really want to be a part of this but I donno if I m as experienced as ya ll are. I read the posts in here most often and I really think u guys defenitely make thangs goin.. Well, what I wanna say s dat I used to listen to all kinda music but I had a soft corner for rap and hihop when I started hearing all those tracks on tv etc. and now a days hip hop and rap s what I think of, tho I have ma studies goin on.. I make beats and try ma own rappin. but ya know, ma voice aint dat good enough to make that punch..and I really need someone who can guide me into this.. ma friends say ma voice and rappin s fair enough fo a starter, I dont believe them cos they re not used to hip hop or rap they just follow the conventional music in here. oh well im in India, Kerala to be mo precise. I make ma beats using ma pc. and as I m a student now, I dont have much funds to make the real recording and beatmakin possible. So I ve decided to kinda train maself into this. Guys, I need advices on ma beats, the styles,.. anything related to hip hop. Hope all u guys help me and make me a part in this great world of hip hop.. peace.

Hey thanx B, for acceptin ma request.. Yea I ve signed up in soundclick just now. I m uploadin one of ma beats. I ll post the link when I finish. Hope u ll take some time for it. thanx again.

Change of POETS said:
Well you're not as young as I thought you were.

Your typing style threw me off. Welcome to the forum.
ok..hehe. May be dats cos I m new. I will learn thangs..Thanx change..

whenever I click the links (hi or lo quality) they take me to soundclick's main page. I wanna hear this!!!! What's up?

bknot1 said:
check it tomorrow...it takes 24 hrs to clear

Oh sorry guys. I ddnt know bout that time lag. plus I thought it d be ready so I ddnt check it maself either.

Change of POETS said:
Either that or a compliment to you. Take your pick. ;)

Its kool change.

Back