Fallen Moon (For all you "Dark Souls")

Atterion

Here is "Fallen Moon", a track about eclipses, the northern lights, graveyards, haunted mansions, and all manner of things that go bump in the night. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I left the overall bass level lower on this version, so as you could dial in as much or as little as you need. It seems to have worked on the couple of systems I've tested the mix on.

Obviously for best listening results, you need to burn to CD, and load into the biggest, baddest stereo system you can find, and CRANK IT!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks for your time, and now for your listening pleasure http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=20993
(Be sure to check out "Dying Garden" too as that is to be track 5 on the CD. "Fallen Moon" will be track 6, and will also be the title track...The Artwork is finished for the album and it rocks, will post some for you all to see soon).

I tried to download, but it said I had to be logged in to use this feature. So, I streamed it, and listened to it on the laptop. What I can hear, is damned impressive. Reminds me a bit of Candlemass. Very cool. Even on shitty speakers, it sounds good. Can't help much with a critique, other than it sounds like a sweet tune.
Ed

Back