Fake Oktava mk-319s?

Never heard of it, but it doesn't surprise me.

It didn't suprise me either but what did supprise me was the fact GC and Musiciansfriend were selling them supposedly accidently (not knowing they were fake) along with the real ones for a while. Once they found out they stopped selling them for a while

I think that this has been ironed out by now.
But there are sites that will explain how to find the fakes easy enough. I think the big one is that the fakes have no serial numbers or in the wrong letter to number configuration of something like that.

But there are sites that will explain how to find the fakes easy enough. I think the big one is that the fakes have no serial numbers or in the wrong letter to number configuration of something like that.

Yeah I read that the russian ones have flat head screws and the chinese knockoffs have philips heads. some of the chinese ones have serial numbers but the N on the NO before the serial number will look very russian if its real and if you shine a light inside the mic there will be russian writing

So I got mine today, opened it up and sure enough I had a real one which was a relief. The only thing that sucks is the nady ssm-3 shockmount I Got with it already had the screw strip (the shockmount was new) and I'm pretty dissappointed with that but I'm glad the mic is russian

Back