Fairview..?

chadsxe

I was just looking at you website and I noticed you worked with Fishbone. What work did you do of theres?

This would make a great PM rather than thread.... :)

on second thought...maybe other folks here are interrested in the answer....good thinking for making this a thread rather than a PM. :)

I just had Spacey in here. He was putting some solos down for a Project/Storm album.

BTW It's Farview not Fairview.

Fishbone is red hot
Fishbone is red hot...

FWIW, even though I'll bet he's fair, his screenname is FARVIEW. But of course he just had to post before me!

Attachments

• fishbone_logo.gif
    fishbone_logo.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 94
I just looked at my client list. It used to read Spacey T of Fishbone. I must have screwed up when I put the links in a couple of weeks ago. I will fix it later. If you go to the picture page, (Farview in action) You can see some pictures of him and others.

mattamatta said:
Dude, I just realized the other day that bennychico wasn't bennychoi.... thought he was an asian dude!

same here man....well...except for the asian part. that never crossed my mind you FREAK!!! :)

WATS THA MADER WITH US??? Y C'AINT WE REED RITE??

foreverain4 said:
i tnhik it is bceuase our mnid aotuamitalcy cmopneasets and ptus ltetres wehre tehy need to be.
the scarey thing is....when i read this post...i didnt see a problem until i got to "cmopneasets"...:(

Back