Fairlight Equipment

Judge

Does anyone here own any of this equipment?, is anyone here interested in owning a Merlin Multitrack console? does anyone know of anyone who would be. Fairlight in australia has shut down and i've got 14 of these consoles brand new in the box never been unwrapped sitting in my garage.....give me some offers and i'll see wat i can do.

Not knowing anything about this thing I'm assuming it's like a "front end" to a mixing console or is it standalone. Does it have boards already installed for analog (XLR or 1/4") input or digital input?

DD

Judge said:
Does anyone here own any of this equipment?, is anyone here interested in owning a Merlin Multitrack console? does anyone know of anyone who would be. Fairlight in australia has shut down and i've got 14 of these consoles brand new in the box never been unwrapped sitting in my garage.....give me some offers and i'll see wat i can do.

If you dont have the engine to go with them, their pretty much useless.

you really need to own

One of there other products such as the dream console or alternatively at the price i'm selling em for $1500us dollars including delivery you could buy the qdc engine and have a rig that'll be pro and save ur self a shit load of money. remember these are brand new and un oppened

Yeah they went into

Voluntary liquidation - and my bro has lumped me with 14 of the consoles to sell....i'll be getting rid of em for $500 us dollars - plus postage and handling

I think the US office is still providing technical support and are still operation. You might want to try and contact them.

Porter

Ok. Fill us all in. So you have to own some sort of engine or other console?

The fairlight website isn't too descriptive.

:confused:

Just the console

and your right u do need the engine nd if i had the engines u best beleive i wouldnt be selling for no less the 13g's us!! but unfortunatle i dont.....if i am correct (dont quote me fairlights website is fucked) if you hasve the dream console it can run off but i think it may not

Back