Fairlight Equipment

Judge

Does anyone here own any of this equipment?, is anyone here interested in owning a Merlin Multitrack console? does anyone know of anyone who would be. Fairlight in australia has shut down and i've got 14 of these consoles brand new in the box never been unwrapped sitting in my garage.....give me some offers and i'll see wat i can do.

When you search on Merlin Multitrack you find a review, with this quote:

"The Fairlight you see today is a major global pro audio brand, whose future is assured."

Oh, really? :D

Ah well, yes, I want one. I an afford $500 at the moment. Give it too me, baby!

regebro,

They were offereing jobs here in Sydney 2 weeks ago... I was thinking about applying for it, however i didn't have the qualifications, plus it required a hell of a lot of travelling because they are based all over the world. The reason for the job... a new system which is just being release... I don't think they have closed down, unless he is referring to FakeLight or FallenOffTheBackOfTheTruckLight... that's a different story ;)

Porter

I just called their office in Sydney and a message said that a volunteer administrator has been appointed and will be contacting all creditors shortly...????

So I take it back,

Porter

Seems like they hav folded but is rebuilding the company. Third time now. :)

And travelling a lot is a BONUS. ;)

Back