Fail Thread

Yeah, it's not a bunch of penises drawn in crayon on bathroom walls, but what is. For some reason he found those hilarious but Fail Videos 'is sooo 2008'. :facepalm:

:D

:facepalm: Your troll behavior is pure fail. Go back to your penis thread and leave this one alone.

Lol. Right, cuz this is such a serious thread. Stellar retort. Your massive heaping piles of fail are right on topic. :laughings:

Calm down, crybaby. Seriously. Did my little joke about "fail" being soooo 2008 really warrant this much hysteria? :facepalm:

What the hell is wrong with you? I made a joke about your trolling. Why are you working so hard to be a PITA? Just stop trolling and grow up.

:facepalm:

You're not joking though. You really are mad that I didn't take this serious thread seriously.. :(

Let's start over, okay?

Hey this is a hilarious and original thread idea! Well done! :D

Here, I'll add one to help it along....

Lol. I neg people that show their ass. Neg me back, I don't care. One day you'll learn that the rep function is meaningless and people that care about such things are silly. Man, you are taking yourself way, waaaaay too seriously. Take a deep breath. Lighten up homeslice! We're all buddies here!

Back