Fab da Eclectic Presents: Last Call

BillyBo

2a4tnoj.jpg

posted by Fab da Eclectic:
Coming April 29, 2008...

I have hand-picked some GREAT emcees (who are in my opinion, the Cream of the Crop). Together, we will be releasing an extremely dope project. I'm not just saying that either. This project is sick...and I'm speaking from a hip hop fan's perspective.

The project is a benefit. All CD proceeds will go towards Sphere of Hip Hop, which I believe has done a great deal to help the scene (call it HHH, CHH, whatever) AND each one of us. All emcees are donating their own time and effort for this CD and none are being paid for their work.

The project will be released as a digital download (including full artwork)on April 29, 2008, and be available for a VERY low price of $5.99.
Read the full story

Updated "Official" Line Up for Last Call:

- NomiS
- Heath McNease
- RationaL
- Sundance
- Mecchanism
- Spoken Nerd
- Michael Mannasseh
- Mark1
- Atone
- Re:Flex the Architect
- Kaboose
- The Insomniaddics
- Pontifex
- Jeremiah Bonds
- reSEARCH of Shadowfacts
- Details of Shadowfacts
- BillyBo
- K-Lee
- Elias
- ThaPsalmist2
- Loud
- Fab Da Eclectic
- Johnny Chop

..... ..... .....

I'm honored to be a part of this project to begin with, but my song has also been released as a single to help promote the album - super dope. (see: this link for download). It's called "One Man's Plan". i hope you like it... even more, i hope some of you HR fam will help support one of the best hip-hop sites i've ever know - Sphere of Hip-Hop.

drop some comments about the song whether you love it or hate it.

the final artist list has changed a bit, but i'm still on it ;)

Release date is April 29, 2008. You can see initial reactions of the people involved with the project here: http://sphereofhiphop.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29796

help support the cause, gentlemen.
peace and blessings.

I'm diggin it. (One Mans Plan) The beat is fly, the vocals are set perfectly. The chorus could use some tweaks, but I like it a lot.

It's got that feeling to it that draws your attention to listen to whats gonna be said.

Keep it comin' Bo.

-Re

thanks for the love, man. the mastered copy of the whole album was sent to all involved. WOW. this project covers all types of styles of hip-hop and even styles i'm not fond of came across dope. Fab did a great job with the beats.

oh, and what would you have done different on the hook? i didn't mix it, but i'd be interested in hearing what others would have done.

oh, and what would you have done different on the hook? i didn't mix it, but i'd be interested in hearing what others would have done.

Y'know I'm not quite sure. I'm not very good at doing different things with hooks and shit, as I have posted for help on that particular topic yesterday.

Nevertheless, the songs hot as heck anyway, so you don't needta worry. :)

--Re

Back