FA: Mix Farm Card, Presonus VXP, 888/24, Hosa Snakes

Can you give me a price for the 4 channel XLR? It's the only one without a buy it now price and I really don't feel like doing the bidding, counter bidding thing.

Hey Reshp1,

Sorry but because someone bidded on that one already, I can't sell it off of ebay. The guy who bidded on it already emailed me about it, so I wouldn't feel right canceling the auction now.

I'd be happy to sell anything without a bid on it off of eBay though, to save you a few bucks.

tubejay said:
Hey Reshp1,

Sorry but because someone bidded on that one already, I can't sell it off of ebay. The guy who bidded on it already emailed me about it, so I wouldn't feel right canceling the auction now.

I'd be happy to sell anything without a bid on it off of eBay though, to save you a few bucks.

Sorry, that was dumb of me, shoulda realized that's why there's no Buy It Now. Oh well, I'll just have to snipe him at the last minute now. (Just kidding). :D

888/24 is sold.

Lots of interest in the Millennia, but not sold. The Millennia is really the cream of the crop, and sounds so very good.

All Sold but the Millennia Origin, which is one of the best sounding channel strips money can buy.

Back