F.S. : Omnistudio USB and DMP-3

JasonB93117

I have a m-audio Omnistudio USB and DMP-3 for sale. Both are in working order and fine cosmetically. They will be available to ship in about 3 weeks, as soon as I finish school/current projects. I'm asking 170 w/ shipping for the omnistudio, and 120 w/ shipping for the dmp-3. I have sold a PODxt here, and have purchased mics. Last time I just took a check, waited for it to clear, then mailed the item. Let me know if anyone is interested. - Jason

Well, I've got mic stands and cables...whatcha got in mind? I could use a DMP-3.

I could use 5 mic stands, and 5 xlr cables, as I just got more mics. I currently have tripod boom mic stands by "on-stage" that have worked fine so far. I would be interested in mic cables at least 20 feet in length. What kind of stands and cables do you have? Thanks - Jason

I think I've only got 2 of those On Stage telescoping booms that I could get rid of. And plenty of 20' XLR cables...however, they really are the cheap kind. Not enough to get a DMP3, I'm afraid. :(

JasonB93117 said:
Thanks for being honest, anyone have a d112 mic sitting around?

If you can wait until early next week (Mon/Tues), I should have a brand new D112 I can sell from the AKG drum mic kit. Brand new, just no retail box.

just letting you all know, that I bought the dmp3 from JasonB so its sold. I can't wait to get it and put it to good use!

Back