F?S Firepods/RNC/Guitars

dturcotte

OK, finally got the DM4800 in and running. Now I need to clean some stuff out:

(2) Presonus Firepods- each have been updated with the latest firmware to support multiple pods. With original boxes... no LE and no driver disc (load from Presonus website).... $300 each shipped to US & Canada

FMR RNC with rack shelf... great condition.... $125 plus shipping

Fender Showmaster QBT (Quilt Top Bubinga) SSS look this up, this thing is awesome and I hate to let it go but I just got no room for all these guitars and stuff.... I will include a new Guardian CG020LP LP style hardcase for $499 plus shipping to US & Canada.

Zakk Wylde Epiphone Les Paul Bullseye- This has never been used and is stamped "2nd" on the headstock. This thing is basically brand new and looks awesome! For $599 I will include a Guardian LP case.... plus shipping to US & Canada.

(2) Epiphone DR500R Masterbuilt- stamped USED on the headstock but you really cannot tell the difference. These are both in perfect condition. $499 each plus shipping

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• bullseye.jpg
    bullseye.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Showmastersmll.jpg
    Showmastersmll.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 159
  • dr500sm.jpg
    dr500sm.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
One more bump before they go to ebay!!! Please take this stuff so i don't have to do that!!

Offers welcome!

I just got my Firepod, it's in great shape, I asked dturcotte to ship it as soon as he could as I needed it for the weekend, and he got it set and ready to go on a Sunday and I got it today.

Very much appreciated, if I needed your other stuff I would buy it with out hesitation

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words Mindcore...

Price drop on items before ebay:

Fender Showmaster- $400 w/out case... $450 with
RNC- $125 shipped
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Bullseye- $500 without case... $550 with
Epiphone DR500R- $400 without case... $450 with
Presonus Firedpod- $275 shipped

Added items:

Guild GAD-50CE AC/EL- This was a repaired guitar (top repair) done by a VERY reputable Luthier that I purchase all my used guitars (repaired, used, and 2nds) from. The repair is only noticeable by a slight shade difference..... comes with original Guild hardshell- $499

Takamine EG125SC- $275 with hardshell case

Squire Tele Double Fat- $350 w/o case $400 with

Again... all are plus shipping unless otherwise stated.

just recieved my firepod off dturcotte today.
Thanks for the speedy delivery! Ill say it again even though you already know...you rock!
Now i cant wait to fire this biatch up. :p

Back