F/S: Complete Tascam Analog Recording Package

Bigsnake00

Since I am getting ready to start law school and will have to move across the country, I am selling my entire analog rig. I simply wont have the space or time needed to feed my hobby over the next 3 years. I wanted to offer stuff first on here as opposed to ebay. Heres a list of all my gear....

Tascam 38 8 Track 1/2" tape recorder (recently calibrated, near mint condition)

Tascam M320b 20 Channel mixer ( also in near perfect cosmetic conditon, fully functional)

2 Dx-4 Tascam Noise reduction units

2 8 channel rca-rca snakes

1 NOS reel of tape.

Manuals for the 38 and the 320b

This stuff is really in super condition. I have kept it all clean and mantained. I don't mind breaking this stuff up individually, but if you are interested in analog recording, look no further-you can have the complete set up here. If anyone is interested in pics or more discriptions of any of the items let me know. I'll ship it all to you for $1000. I'm open to offers.

Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Brandon

Would you be willing to sell the 8 track separately or as a complete package because I just bought a Soundtracs MRX 32 channel board and I have no need to buy another board nor the money.

I too am interested in the 38. How much would you sell it + one of the snakes for?

EDIT: I tried to PM you an offer but your inbox is full.

How much would you sell the noise reduction units and the reel of tape for?

Also, I have the Tascam TSR-8, which has built in DBX 1...would your noise reduction units be an improvement over that or would they be unnecessary for my unit?

Back