F@%king your face my lastest and greatest

It's not fucking my face at all, but it IS fucking my ears.......! :eek:

The sound is awfully thin and brittle, and brittle, and brittle..... lay off the bloody high-shelf EQ!

Last edited:
And then someone comes along who makes me feel soooo much better about what I am doing with home recording. Thank you for that, at least...

College-kegger gang rape as entertainment.....
Well, there are also neo-Nazi head-bang tunes out there, so why not add to the 'niche markets'...(sigh)

CC

I'm not going to comment on the song content. It's stupid. Ok, I guess I did comment.

Singer is out of tune and really, he can't sing very well.

Too much high end on everything. Kick drum sounds ok, but needs to be brought out.

Can't hear the guitar over the hat and crashes so I can't comment on the tone.

Is there a bass?

a tip for the kiddies,
When binge drinking, stay away from the recording studio.

funny people mention the drums. ITs reason, I didnt touch them.(dumb ass). Some people make comments on sound when they really dont have a clue. The song isnt mixed. I just thought you people might want to hear something on a lighter note, but the stick is way to far up your ass to sit back and laugh. Funny thing is, The song ( not mixed down) has already had great reviews. Its being played on the radio( not mixed down) how about yours, no.
Well maybe your not the critic that you thought you were. If you knew anything about sound you could tell its not mixed down.I dont put final mixes on this web site. It would be a waste of my time. The music that you old men like is crap. I have listened to the music that you review. Do you guys like maroon 5, and jet. Thought so pop music is gay, and any other 35 year old guy singing from his heart about love his lost.

So with that said. The song supposed to sound loving (like all the gay ass song posted on this web site) but is really about fucking chics and getting it on tape(which is not rap). The ending frat thing we thought was funny because its fits. My friend and I were never in a frat but thought frat guys (people who drink beer and not wine out of a box)would laugh.

So dont make to much out of it. Just relax, I dont need your opinion on the quality of the recording. I just thought it was funny. If i wanted to get my music reviewed. I would ask one of the many people I know in the music business. If you hear the song again it will be mixed and it be on the radio. Its already being played.( unmixed) The kick drum sound ok, dumbass its reason.

sellthekids said:
I dont need your opinion on the quality of the recording. I just thought it was funny. If i wanted to get my music reviewed. I would ask one of the many people I know in the music business. If you hear the song again it will be mixed and it be on the radio. Its already being played.( unmixed) The kick drum sound ok, dumbass its reason.

You asked if we like it. No, we don't. It's not really that funny either. It's actually pretty childish. You can go ahead and call me a stupid old guy now. It still won't make this trash any good however.
:rolleyes:

Cool dont think its funny.If you are old, you wont think its funny.(Since old people dont go to phat party's were girls get real slutty. Plus you might not have fucked someones face for a long time) Thanks for point of view.

I am 28, i do go to huge party's, and i do fuck faces. So to my friends and I, its funny. I should of put a warning on it. Parental advisory, Old people with sticks up butt dont listen, wait. I got it. I am the young gun on this web site. I wonder what the average age of this website. My 56 year old father wouldnt think its funny either.

Okay sorry for offending the elders, I get it now. You dont like it because its your daughters i am talking about. Ohh. I thought you were all just up tight. I dont hang out with people over 30.My next song is for you guys, it will be called "my hemroid is flarring up." Once again I am sorry for talking to you as if you were young and part of the music business.(someone who is in a "hip" band or someone who didnt buy blacksabbeth when it first came out.Even though you most likely dont list to sabbeth, because i heard your music.

If you are 28 (at least physically), about 2 years from now, you will be one of the people you don't want to hang out with..... ;)

CC

maybe but mostly not. I think the more i hang out with my 14 month old son, it gets worse. If being old means lacking sense of humor, I hope i dont get old. Did you hate the song, or did you think its not fitting to your age group. I like George Carlin but i dont like Bob hope kind of thing.

Thank you for the reasonable tone of your post.
To me music is timeless and ageless. I listen to songs from every genre, I don't like them all, but I keep my ears fresh. I am 44. What does that mean.? It means I have survived 44 years on this planet...I mean, you either keep living, or you'll have to find a way to die in order to avoid old age.
And age and sense of humor have nothing to do with each other. I have met people in all age ranges who have been either completely uninteresting stiffs or have had some of the best and funniest insights.
I didn't like your song; should that cause a war? If we weren't all different, not much would happen, artistically.
But I am glad you seem to have calmed down, because folks here (regardless of age) are not only nice but knowledgeable. Take it in. Make use of it. No need for anger about it if we disagree.

Ok?

Best,

CC

I laugh at a lot of things. Take for instance you. I'm laughing at you right now. Not because of the song but because of the whole "old people don't know shit" thing.

Anyway the point of your original post was - "I think it is good. What do you think."

I'm pretty sure everyone told you what they think.

I do relate with you on the whole "I hope I don't get old thing". I have some friends that have changed what music they listen too because they think they are too mature to listen to the music that made them happy when they were younger.

Well let's look at my two cents. I'm 17.

Quality is eh, but as you constantly mentioned it's unmixed. Singer sucks, think we established that. Song itself is okay, the concept is kind of retarded to me, might be funny to some people, but pfft. You asked everyone here what they thought and they told you, so don't start chucking out excuses. It doesn't matter if someone is 17 or 77, they can still have a sense of humour. Well, think I'm done...

Or am I 'too young' to give a reasonable opinion?

sellthekids said:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Dude, I went through the trouble of listening to the P.O.S., and you don't even thank me personally for imparting my opinion?

You sir, are a choad huffing knob slobberer.

Feel free to use that in your next masterpiece.

Back