EZ DRUMMER not so easy??

So I'm trying to figure out which folder in my Cakewalk folder I should install EZDrummer into.

I have the following folders to choose from :

Shared DXI
Shared Midi Plugins
Shared Plugins
Shared Surfaces
Shared Utilities

Which one of these do I choose? Anybody have experience with this?

I use it and many other drum programes with sonar, i dont
install any into specific folders i install and sonar scans and
picks the programe up.

Thanks I'll try that.

I'm not too familiar with Sonar either. But I can probably figure it out from this point. People say I am genius.

I'll have Sonar scan.

It took just over 4 hours to install EZDrummer on my rig. And that includes having to re-install my MIDIsport drivers a couple times too, because after the first install of EZ, my driver disappeared.:rolleyes:

And the registration thing was a PITA too. They treat you like a criminal after you just spent $160 on their product.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about EZ Drummer. I haven't even used it yet. I'm sure it's very cool and superior to my drum machine.

But if this keeps up i'm suing the company. TuneTracks.

You have to load the plugin in a audio program like cubase. You have to load a vst and then find where you installed EZ Drummer and then it should start the plugin and then you enter your serial number and then you should be set.

If this guy has any genius at all, it is in the comedy of this thread.

Obviously he has never installed a VST plugin before. I'm surprised he has even figured out how to get Sonar working.

Back