Ez Drummer and Cubase Problem??

Obstacle1

Hey,

I have EZ Drummer 2.0 and used to use it in Cubase SX2, where I would make EZ Drummer Multichannel, and assign my midi keyboard faders to each mic in EZ Drummers mixer so I could manually mix the volume of say the snare mic, room mic etc. (hope you are still with me!)

After upgrading to Cubase Studio 4, when I now make EZ Drummers mixer from Stereo into multichannel, I only see EZ1 and not the 7 other channels, which means i only hear the kick drum. Does anyone know how to make it so i can see and hear the other 7 channels?

In SX2 when you selected multichannel mode in EZ Drummer, the channels would automatically appear in the VST channel folder in the project window. With Studio 4 they do not - so I assume this is something I have to do manually?

Thanks,

Lee

Not sure how Studio is, but in regular Cubase 4 you have to tell it that its a multi-channel VSTi.

Its one of the little switches on the VST Instrument window (where you assigned EZ Drummer as an instrument).

Sorry I can't be more descriptive... I'm not in front of my studio machine at the moment.

HTH!
Jim

Back