Exercise in Harmony

Awesome voice. I have been a music student for years and have dealt with with many singers, and its rare to hear one that not only has great intonation but can sing with some really good emotion (damn choir singers). And about the song being long, its still is an excellent choice, even though I think I have heard a good 20 different versions of it. Actually your voice reminded me of a version I heard bon jovi do that was really good. Good harmonys too, and good mix, just subtle enough to blend well with the voice and not change it too much

Awesome voice. I have been a music student for years and have dealt with with many singers, and its rare to hear one that not only has great intonation but can sing with some really good emotion (damn choir singers). And about the song being long, its still is an excellent choice, even though I think I have heard a good 20 different versions of it. Actually your voice reminded me of a version I heard bon jovi do that was really good. Good harmonys too, and good mix, just subtle enough to blend well with the voice and not change it too much

Thanks for the nice comments. It's funny because Im from the same part of Jersey as Bon Jovi. I think it's my accent...:) go check out more of my stuff at mp3(dot)com/kennybarr

Thanks for the nice comments. It's funny because Im from the same part of Jersey as Bon Jovi. I think it's my accent...:) go check out more of my stuff at mp3(dot)com/kennybarr

now that i listen again that very well could be the reason, it just kinda had that character to it

Nice!
Great harmonies man. Awesome song! I love all the references to King David. Did you write those verses, or were they from the original?

Peace!

~Shawn

Nice!
Great harmonies man. Awesome song! I love all the references to King David. Did you write those verses, or were they from the original?

Peace!

~Shawn

Pulled them off the net, not sure who wrote them. There are quite a few versions of the song out there.

thanks for taking a listen

Back