Evolution (new Hr Remix)

soundboy

I HAD TO SPIT ON THIS CAUSE THE CATS I HAD LINED UP WAS HAVING DIFICULTIES. SO HERE IT IS MY CONTRIBUTION HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

bY THE WAY THE BEAT IS FOR SALE IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED

HIFI

LOFI

SITE LOCATION

Last edited:
Listening...

Yep, pretty sure this one is my favorite...
I like all the change ups...

Well worth the wait...

It was a bit of a slow starter but you flipped it well.

I think the vocals are a bit low and the snare is a bit high but it is a real tight beat.

Your rhyming is pretty good.

Good did ya thing on this and it came out very well.

NIce job.

damn i must say i love this remix..sound u did that..the vocals do sound a little low but it hott...keep doing it play boy

Hot Son

Mos Def feeling this one kid...You Put it all together and came out wit a banger.. I'll have some shit for u to flip soon too...(if your up to it) I like the flow at the end too... Peace kid hold it down

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

Straight !

The snare is high, not just a little but a lot where im at.
Is that reverb on the kick drum, I wouldnt have it as wet.

The track is tight,, I like the Death Row Jail Bars . LOL

Vox , I think are straight volume wise, Seems like the snare is over powering them. May a 2db boost on the Vox.

By listening to this track,, I was waiting on it to flip to some whole other shit. Especially when it first came on and you flipped the snare.

Overall though, It's tight. Nice job.

Malcolm

BEATMAKER aka WILLIE WACKER aka SOUNDBOY...

This shit jumping as usual... Classic SOUND/BEAT track. That snare can come down a notch though. Other than that not much I can say other than it's a solid track.

On the spitting.... I think we just found BIG BOI's and E-40's brother they never knew they had. Makes me wish I had spit on my remix but the MP3 to wave conversion was trash in SONAR.

Tight...

On another note I need to know how you knocked off that logo/ad your sound click page. I gotta few websites i'm about to lace but can't figure where I wanna start. Shoot me a PM or something on that if you got a sec...

YO THEY PLAYIN THIS BEAT ON THE RADIO I DID A COMMERCIAL AND LITTLE BUDY WANTED TO BUY THE BEAT SO I LET HIM LEASE IT FOR HIS COMMERCIAL. ITS ABOUT TO GET HOTTT ROUND HERE

I like the way you brought the lyrics in on the odd beat. I think Ive only heard that on one other song so EVER. Nice verse. U do have a lil E-40 Fonzerlli thing going on.

Yo sorry i have been missing in action fellaz last two weeks i been in the lab on the slab for them dollars. but i'm making my rounds now and hittin every body with that said:

good job (HEY I SAID ERY BODY)

I like the drum beat(it just need more sounds,the beat gets kinda boring in a while). and I like the snare just the way it is

Back