EVH Wolfgang

Valley Arts Kid

Has anyone here taken one of these for a test drive yet? An article in a recent issue of Guitar World makes them appear to be pretty sweet, but the MSRP is higher than I would have expected (low 3's). Any feedback appreciated. Thx.

(Sorry if this has already been covered here.)

It's a pretty expensive axe, all right, but if the hardware is as high-spec as is claimed, that at least would justify part of the cost. Street value is in the $2700 - $2850 range.

I'd like to get my hands on one.

I was hoping the local GC would have one so I could test drive it......If they do though, I'm sure by now it's been deflowered repetitively!

read that article, if eddie really went through all that trouble, and it's as high quality as claimed, i'm surprised it's as low price as it is. I just want five minutes with one!

i gotta say...

After reading the customer reviews on musiciansfriend im a little disenchanted. Complaints about the pickups not being hot enough and the neck being a bit difficult to navigate, but perhaps its just ignorant people that don't know what a real guitar is. Guess i gotta play it for myself!

Back