Everyone needs to read this. This is a great indy article with real promo. answers

This is one of the best articles I've seen to date. It tells it how it is and gives a real solution. Im ready to submit some songs to the local college radio an wonder why so many dont even think of it. They actually play your stuff!

This article gets 2 thumbs up
Myx

I have read stuff of Kennys for months ever since he was off the radio show. He is very quick with his email responces.
This seems like another one of the to good to be true sites. Here is a guy who does it all. Has anyone spent any money with Kenny and can they vouch for the service ?
" National campaigns start at $1000 per month."

It does give some realistic goals and information without you writing a check to start things off. If you do nothing else but explore the ideas already given how can you lose?

I like the article, I've got some new yet simple and achievable goals today that I didn't have before I read the thread.

I like it

Joe

print that baby up. Read it every day. Read it on the toilet. Read it at work Read it out loud to people in the street.

thanx yall

I know, becasue of my ignorance, I may have posted some things like a fool, but this is one of the dandiest articles. Man, I feel empowered!

Very accurate.

It really is true. So true. You have better chances of making money selling home-made tapes on the street than you do of getting signed to a major label and actually profiting from it.

Good article.

Tucci
www.locuststreettaxi.com
Horns Harmony & Humor

Back