everybody listen and feedback please!!!!

dcptnsdcvd

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=1538/album219

the song is called Time. having said that, there are too many songs out there with that name. after listening, give me your ideas about a new name.

(also, please listen to "Dsong" and tell me what you think, no lyrics yet, but in progress. if any lyricists out there have are inspired by the music and have ideas about the lyrics or what it should be about, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!!)

back to "Time"...
i posted before about finding a vocalist, but this is me singing here, along with my bassist and guitarist on harmonies.
i want a female to sing this really. but i can;t find one with a good voice.
one other thing that was brought to my attention by the guitarist singing here is that in the first few lines i say "now" like 3 times. i don;t find this to be too annoying, but he did. so gimme your opinions.
everybody tear this song apart, tell me everything you like and dislike. i never get much feedback from anyone when i post stuff like this.
also, one thing that is VERY important to me as a writer is the meaning of the song as percieved by the listener. Tool writes the kind of stuff that is very vague, and means something diffrent to every listener. i am looking to achieve that ambience in meaning. not to be specific, but to have very deep meanning to the listener, whatever they feel the song is about.
what's this song say to you? what do you feel it is about? i am hoping the meaning is diffrent for everyone, depending on what your going through in life, so that anyone and everyone will get hit by this song.
and have i achieved this ambience and vagueness, yet ability to hit every listener's heart deeply??
PLEASE FEEDBACK!!! i need the input, and it's really nice to know someone's listening to me out there.
thanx,
Mike...

Back