Event Electronics kick ass!!

Prizmaxic

The Shizz
I love the control panel in the Echo series cards much better than the M-Audio cards.

Hey, just one man's opinion.

Any other thoughts, I would love to hear them.

I feel for you Priz! Just keep on fightin' !!!

BTW Priz, your statment does contain merit! I gotta pair of 20/20's
and a RODEnt 1 and both perform and do thier job admirably!

Everybody I know that bought an event card had to sell it because they never could get decent drivers...I'll stick with M-Audio.

Soon as I get off work Im gonna lay down some vocals to that Jr Wells tune me and firebird are working on.

I have been laying some vocals myself today.

I've been using my echo mia which has a great control panel and drivers so suck on that....and sing!

Bdgr said:
Everybody I know that bought an event card had to sell it because they never could get decent drivers...I'll stick with M-Audio.

Soon as I get off work Im gonna lay down some vocals to that Jr Wells tune me and firebird are working on.
You lie...we've talked about this before...don't you know me?

jake-owa said:
You lie...we've talked about this before...don't you know me?

Ok, everyone I have met in person....I should have clarified, Jake has had really good luck with his.....

Oh c'mon bdkdr, how many people do you meet in person who are into home recording?

I see tons of happy Echo card users on this and many other forums....and very few complaints.
Isn't that the reason we're hijacking this forum to begin with?

Give up on the Event bashing bjdr...it's weak and you know it.
That stuff about drivers may have been true years ago but get with the program and give props where they're due.

How's the singing coming?

jake-owa said:
Oh c'mon bdkdr, how many people do you meet in person who are into home recording?

I see tons of happy Echo card users on this and many other forums....and very few complaints.
Isn't that the reason we're hijacking this forum to begin with?

Give up on the Event bashing bjdr...it's weak and you know it.
That stuff about drivers may have been true years ago but get with the program and give props where they're due.

How's the singing coming?

Several, IRL actually. But your probably right, from what I hear, they have got their driver thing down a bit better now....

Havent made it home yet to record those vocals. I have a server up here that cratered. Its old one that we are retiring in a week or two, but we still have people running apps on it. I loaded a couple of hot fixes on it and it died a horrible death. I'm giving it CPR to try to get it to limp through next week till I can put it out to pasture....Then Im gonna pull the drives and kick the damn thing down the freight elevator shaft..

Every time I just about get it back up, something else happenes. I think I am going to hunt down the Admin who had this thing before me and kick him down the shaft after it.

...Evidently they do... ... it seems they all work like they're supposed to, easy to use, and problem free... ...that's why there's no questions posted in this forum:p :D ;) :eek: :rolleyes: :D :p

Re: Re: Event Electronics kick ass!!

Fmmahoganyrush said:
...Evidently they do... ... it seems they all work like they're supposed to, easy to use, and problem free... ...that's why there's no questions posted in this forum:p :D ;) :eek: :rolleyes: :D :p

Actualy I don't think you are too far off. I've never had a problem (yet) And I've switched OS on my computer to xp recently and never skipped a beat. And the specs very impressive compared to most of the cards out there in the price range of my laya.

As for the forum, I don't really care. The echo owners like me can ask the same questions in the computer recording forum as in here and I'd guess you might even get a better response.. My gear ego doesn't rest on weather theres a forum named after the brand I own.

F.S.

Event Electronics...

They're soooooo greeeaaaattt!!!! Kick any ass available. Soooo easy to use, soooo goood in quality. All bell and whistle pointed to them.
Nobody had to ask for any problem.
Everybody never got any problem.
No problem were ever ever ever found. Happy happy joy joy all the way. Two or may be four million thumbs up.

No problem = nothing to ask.
Nothing to ask = no conversation.
No conversation = no forum needed.
No forum = .......

See ? Why would we have a forum just to post "Hey, I got one, and it kicked ass..." and everyone just does the same ?
;)

What he said.

I've been around these parts for a while and as far as I can tell this forum exists in name only.

You guys want a vocal forum, this would be the most logical forum to replace.

It's for the greater good:D

F.S.

Back