Eternal thanks to Dragon and the rest of the gang!

natmj

I finally finished my first album. All mastered and duplicated, even. And a LOT of credit goes to everyone who helped me out here. SO MANY problems led to so many questions, and I got SO MUCH great help by digging through this site and the BBS.

So now I'm finally on mp3.com (at www.mp3.com/NatJordan). I'd love for anyone to check it out. I posted two of my shorter songs so it doesn't take so long to download...

Thanks again!

Hey I liked the song The Ticks. Sounds good! The acoustic reminds me of stuff I play, but on electric. But however one thing bothers me. Why would anyone respect a tick?

Thanks, natmj...on behalf of the whole crew!

P.S. to mick_mundee: how do you think it feels to have the blood-sucking power of vampires but a lousy marketing department?!?!?!

I could only download and play the first one so I missed the ticks...I'm having player probs....Cars influence huh? You can certainly hear it...real crisp and, as you said, real eighties...I have mixed feelings about the brit accent...if you are, cool, if not, well it worked for Green Day...good guitar(s)...the drums, like mine, need maybe some variety and maybe a little less high eq...real nice tune...hope to hear Ticks soon.....

Got ticks to play thru Media Player...wonderful acoustic sound..music way too good for tongue in cheek lyrics but in a way it worked too...I liked it I guess....

Yeah, the drums is the one thing about the first song that I wish could have been a bit more varied. I laid it at first without MIDI sync with a cheap old Casio drumtrack, then later figured out it sounded awful.

When I decided to go back and put in a better drum track, it was such a huge, huge, huge pain so I decided to keep the drums simple (i.e. repetitious) to make my life easier.

You're right about high-end EQ, too, but that was something that took me awhile to learn. Obviously, I hadn't learned it by the time I recorded this one.

Thanks for tuning in!

P.S. gibs, my mom says the same thing about The Ticks.

[This message has been edited by natmj (edited 01-30-2000).]

...oh, and the british thing? 100% fake, as I 'm sure you could tell...

[This message has been edited by natmj (edited 01-30-2000).]

Back