Error In Mixdown????

Stratoman79

My Cubase SE won't let me mixdown to .wav. It just says Error. That's all I know so far. From that vague description does anyone have any suggestions?

Blue Bear Sound said:
My car won't work - it's silver grey.... from that description can you tell me what's wrong with it??????

:rolleyes:

It's probably to low on blinker fluid or maybe the fact that it's turned silver grey means it's just to old. It's retired and refuses to work any more. :D

Blue Bear Sound said:
My car won't work - it's silver grey.... from that description can you tell me what's wrong with it??????

For whatever reason when I select "Write" on the tracks I want to mixdown it lets me do it. Is that normal for Cubase? I just got it and am figuring out the basics.

Hey Blue Bear, sorry I'm not an engineer that knows so much that I post articles on my website. But I'll bet there was a day when you had to learn the simple things too.

Stratoman79 said:
Hey Blue Bear, sorry I'm not an engineer that knows so much that I post articles on my website. But I'll bet there was a day when you had to learn the simple things too.
Talk about missing the point........ :rolleyes:

I WASN'T talking about lack of knowledge, my comment was about that fact that you asked for a solution to a problem but didn't describe in any way.............. you have to help us help you, ya know.......

Well I "Pre-Admitted" that it was vague. Sometimes I see simple solutions to questions more vague than mine. It's all good.

help us help you

why don't you guys just cut the smart-ass "help us help you" crap ?
if you can't help someone, just don't reply.

OR - try and be helpfull and ask them for some specific information. That way they'll understand why you can't answer such questions, AND - in the future they'll try to get more info in their Q before posting it....
heck..they'll even learn how to approach problems on their own...all thanks to you !!

Maybe that'll even get them to post well asked Q's so that this phenomenon of people asking vague Q's and the smart-ass A's they get in return will stop.......hmm??

remember -
.....TOGETHER - we'll make this a better place...
.....TOGETHER....we'll change this forum forever !!!!!!

:D peace y'all :D

Buzi said:
why don't you guys just cut the smart-ass "help us help you" crap ?
Hey skippy......... I helped more people on this site than you've met in your lifetime, so bite it......

People have to use their own heads too..... don't expect the people answering questions to be burdened by having to do other's research for them.

And many time the questions can be answered by simply reading the fucking manual, but many are often too lazy to do even that.......

If someone can't even formulate concise, understandable questions, then they don't deserve answers.

Back