Equalizer plug ins

GT

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good software for installing a good ten band eq into my computer.

Also I am using a Zoom MRS-4 four track, that uses smart media card manager software to transfer virtual tracks to wav.

How would this work with a eq plug in, or would it?

I love the spectrum analizer, and eq on my Winnamp player, I wish I had something like that for final eq settings when making wavs.

Any thoughts on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

GT

The EQ in Ozone has an analyzer in it, but it's not 10 band. Is this for use on the final stereo wave? If so, I can't imagine you really would need 10 bands.

Waves Q10 is a good 10 band EQ, but it does not have a spectral analyzer.

Sonic Timeworks EQ is pretty sweet. You can switch back and forth between the analyzer and the EQ face and make adjustments from either view. It's a DX plugin, so it'll work with any app supporting DX. It's only 6 band, but between that and the high and low cut filters, it's enough for me.

Yeah,

Went to Sony Pro Tools, downloaded free 15 day trial eq.

I couldn't figure out how to get it to open, gave up, and decided to make the most of the eq built into my Zoom.

Turns out, the Zoom on its own, seems to do what I want it to.

It just took a little more experimenting, but that's what we love about this hobby anyway!!

GT

FYI voxengo is a REAL good EQ i just tried it out....i was impressed and it does spectrum analyzing....and its 21 bands..maybe u can customize and do more....but 21 is way more then i need anyway...

i just started using the voxengo eq today.. damn.. it sounds great. no more Q6,Q8 or Q10.. i'm sticking with the curve eq i can't believe how clean it sounds

Back