Enyone who would try and put vocals on my song ?

i been looking at this keyboard

AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3 is that a good one​

I don't know how good or bad this one is, I do know AKAI builds decent equipment. I have a controller I use for Ableton and it has a very nice build quality and functions exactly as expected. Best review I can give you.

I would strip it back down to just the chords and chord progression, without the dang dang dang piano notes, and start over from there. Be tough to lay a vocal/melody on top of what to me sounds a tad busy. Maybe try and work a melody out of the existing piano notes and expand on it. There are plenty of keyboards out there with midi capabilities that are not expensive. The Casio's and the Yamaha's are reasonably priced new, but I'm sure you can find something decent that's used pretty cheap.

I would strip it back down to just the chords and chord progression, without the dang dang dang piano notes, and start over from there. Be tough to lay a vocal/melody on top of what to me sounds a tad busy. Maybe try and work a melody out of the existing piano notes and expand on it. There are plenty of keyboards out there with midi capabilities that are not expensive. The Casio's and the Yamaha's are reasonably priced new, but I'm sure you can find something decent that's used pretty cheap.
okey budy if i remove the dang noise wouldnt it just be boring or is that how people normally do it

I think what he means is do the piano part again so it's more music and less dang dang dang - you don't usually have keyboard parts that do this.

Not the melody - the very repetitive repeat chord pattern. Did you copy and paste it loads of times? Because it's all one velocity, and the note lengths are quantised, it's just too much the same.

look for a midi controller that has a real midi out. not a usb only.

the roland a49 has this, I cannot find another.

my goto midi modules are the Alesis nano/micro or QSR, a Korg M3R, or a roland mvs1..they require a midi connection. can you go usb to midi for them..no

yes..... but only if he then has a MIDI in to record. All my midi connections are pretty much unused, and my old 19" rack mount ones look nice, but I don't use. I used to have 2 8 way MIDI in out M-Audio units, but they're just not needed for my setup any more?

Let me clarify my reply. I feel as the song is now, there is no room for a vocal. Which is the premise of the post. If the single note piano and the harpsicordish sound parts are what is supposed to be a melody then laying a vocal on top would make the song more busy and they would collide with one another in the mix. Just my opinion. If you strip those parts away then a vocal would fit better. And the piano / harpsicord notes could be used to develop a vocal melody. But you need that space and can always add something that doesn't collide with the vocal to give it some more color or texture.
The piano chords, although redundant, are a good basis for the song. Could you mix in another progression as a bridge or chorus? Absolutely! Is it necessary? That's subjective to one's taste. A repeating pattern would need some window dressing musically or some high points vocally to keep it from getting boring. Again. my opinion.
On it's face it's not a bad piece of music. Some tweeking audio wise as Rob and others point out and panning would definitely help. Anyone one can slap sounds on top of one another. Giving those sounds their own space while making them cohesive is one of the many variables associated with the recording/mixing process.
But in the end it's your song. Keeping it an instrumental or add a vocal is your call, and what sounds good to you is all that matters.

Let me clarify my reply. I feel as the song is now, there is no room for a vocal. Which is the premise of the post. If the single note piano and the harpsicordish sound parts are what is supposed to be a melody then laying a vocal on top would make the song more busy and they would collide with one another in the mix. Just my opinion. If you strip those parts away then a vocal would fit better. And the piano / harpsicord notes could be used to develop a vocal melody. But you need that space and can always add something that doesn't collide with the vocal to give it some more color or texture.
The piano chords, although redundant, are a good basis for the song. Could you mix in another progression as a bridge or chorus? Absolutely! Is it necessary? That's subjective to one's taste. A repeating pattern would need some window dressing musically or some high points vocally to keep it from getting boring. Again. my opinion.
On it's face it's not a bad piece of music. Some tweeking audio wise as Rob and others point out and panning would definitely help. Anyone one can slap sounds on top of one another. Giving those sounds their own space while making them cohesive is one of the many variables associated with the recording/mixing process.
But in the end it's your song. Keeping it an instrumental or add a vocal is your call, and what sounds good to you is all that matters.
so the song is good as it is i think more my question is would somebody listen to it as it is now i heard it over 100 times since i edited and made it would you say its a song you would listen to as it is now ? :=) and thx for the feedback it really helps

Back