Enigma CPU load in SF7

Anthony

8-bit gen. (Volken)
'

Well, strange indeed.

I open my SF7 yesterday, and upon simple playing of file, my CPU is pushed to its limit ;) Yes, you are not reading typo, simple reproduction!

What should be at the most 3% load for CPU (AMD64) now becomes 98-100% !!!

Unbelievable. I open...WaveLab, just to observe some consistence with this mockery, and as expected, Wavelab is taking 2% of CPU usage. Again and again (fresh boot)

Even simplest remedies take time, and presently in mercy of little. So I wonder any constructive on-the fly solution? For goodness sake, simple playing in SF7 is literary pushing CPU to his knees, as if the same is under heaviest video decoding. I usually solve problems and raise a little, but this finds me amazed. :confused:

No scheduled virus scan or maintenance of any sort is undergoing, so this makes it even stranger. My favorite SF is s 4.5, I know this version in&out , besides, I love its classical GUI. So SF7 is very little used.

Nevertheless, this is ridiculous and irritating.

All ears

'

I just remembered I placed this post and how surely there are probably several points made from SF users. Dear lord, what do I see now. Nothing = 0.

Truly disappointing :(

If this is reflection of SF usage, Sony certainly made lousy venture with the same.

The fact itself how many people actually reads posts here speaks volumes.

Very sad indeed.

Not to mention, I'm short of constructive remedy for this occurrence.

Back