Emo/rock band. Comments?

Sounds killer geet, youve improved....good job.

Now on to buisness!!! :D

The low end is loose, and at times the vox are buried...also you over limited the master IMO.

I would've liked to have spent more time on it.. but they rushed me. :(

We tracked it all in two days and I had four days to mix it with them being in Connecticut. I had to send them mixdowns to see what they wanted changed. I realllly wish I could've had some more time with it.

Thanks, though. I'll definitely keep it mind for the future. The vocals definitely do get a bit buried in places. I don't know why I didn't realize that when I mixed. Meh.

EDIT: I also tried mixing with the Magneto on the buss the whole time. I dug it.. but I believe that contributed to the over-limiting. I'll have to hit it softer next time or something.

geet73 said:
I would've liked to have spent more time on it.. but they rushed me. :(

We tracked it all in two days and I had four days to mix it with them being in Connecticut. I had to send them mixdowns to see what they wanted changed. I realllly wish I could've had some more time with it.

Thanks, though. I'll definitely keep it mind for the future. The vocals definitely do get a bit buried in places. I don't know why I didn't realize that when I mixed. Meh.

EDIT: I also tried mixing with the Magneto on the buss the whole time. I dug it.. but I believe that contributed to the over-limiting. I'll have to hit it softer next time or something.

Or dont even use the magneto till the mix is done!!!! ;) :cool:

Back