Electronic Shock

Cudmasters Los

I have a 32 channel beringer and a couple of adats, outboard gear, keyboard an mpc 2000, and 2 KRK monitor speakers. Sometimes if i touch a 1/4" plug on the mixer or touch the back of the mpc 2000, i get a vibrating jolt of electricity. Does anybody have any advice on what to do and what is happening? Thanks

Get an electrician in there to check your wiring system IMMEDIATELY!

Obviously a ground fault somewhere...

(and it's "electric", not "electronic" shock...)

Bruce

I say leave it as it is, and continue to (intentionally) shock yourself every few days. It will improve your state of mind; mental well being. For free at that! Electro-shock therapy can be very expensive if done by a professional. If feeling particularly ambitious, wire a few electrodes to a 1/4" plug and a hand-held switch between them and the plug. Attach the electrodes to your temples. Flip on switch. Leave circuit on for approx 5 minutes. (You may want to have a partner help you time it just in case you lose track of time) Recover for approx an hour. Return to BBS to re-read pertinent threads in case of memory loss.

Happy Shocking!!!

Or; just follow the advice of Blue Bear and Green Hornet (boring.)

:D

jitteringjim said:
I say leave it as it is, and continue to (intentionally) shock yourself every few days. It will improve your state of mind; mental well being. For free at that! Electro-shock therapy can be very expensive if done by a professional. If feeling particularly ambitious, wire a few electrodes to a 1/4" plug and a hand-held switch between them and the plug. Attach the electrodes to your temples. Flip on switch. Leave circuit on for approx 5 minutes. (You may want to have a partner help you time it just in case you lose track of time) Recover for approx an hour. Return to BBS to re-read pertinent threads in case of memory loss.

Happy Shocking!!!

Or; just follow the advice of Blue Bear and Green Hornet (boring.)

:D

LMAO, jitteringjim. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back