el jordo sings in English

jordokid

gnubie
I got a new tune on nowhere and this time in English. Its called "Why Do I ¿" It is a "Tex-Mex polka" and is my tribute to Steve "El Huracan" Jordan, of Corpus Christi, Texas, who is probably one of the baddest mofos in the world on diatonic button accordeon. Unfortunately I had to program the accordeon part with a cheesy synth so if any of you diatonic accordeonists would like to help me out I would be forever in your debt. For those of you who prefer not to understand the words I also did a version in Spanish called "Una copa mas"

http://www.nowhereradio.com/jordokid/singles

un abrazo coleguillas,
el jordo

I suddenly have this overwhelming desire to swill lots of bear and polka with a fat lady with a mustache.
Great job my friend.

Ayayayayayeeee!

That was awesome, I travel down to Dallas alot with work and love it. Get a nice bottle of Negra Modelo, sit out on a patio and eat fajita's, and listen to some music like that. I listened to the spanish version just for the effect.

I thought the accordion was done pretty well for a synth, of course I'm listening at work on computer speakers. The wood block that came in on the chorus stuck out a little bit. Other than that it was great.

Pete

Bravo!

Great Job! :D Made me want to drink as well..

I thought the synths were pretty good too..

a fun one! :D

late
sam

Ay sank oll ob jew beri beri mash...ay beri beri mush laik zee sengs jew say me...zee cowbell esteeckin out ees my pobre conga which has the beri beri dead head...perhaps I save eet for my "Jerry Garcia Medley Extravaganza"
il giordo

Back