eight tracks

hardcore guy

hey guys, i have a question. me and my band tried recording today with my 424mk3 and i realized that i need an 8 track that allows 8 track simultanious recording. does this exist? if so, let me know. thanks a lot. -jordan

There are a lot of them. If you just want 8 tracks, check out the Alesis Studio Pack. It has an ADAT and a mixer with a couple effect units.

If you are into the computer recording, the Digi001 from digidesign allows simultaneous 8 tracks and comes with Protools LE.

There are a lot of others. These are just two, I am familiar with.

Tascam, Fostex, etc., all have 8 trk mixer/recorders. Research them all before you buy.

ChrisO :cool:

Yo Durable Core:]

Depends what you want, how much you want to spend, and how much learning curve your brain can stand.

The MD8 by Yamaha will record 8 tracks at once; but, I think it would be easier to get the chords, and drums down and then overdub the bass, vocals, etc.

I have the MD8 and it is not difficult to use but it has many subtle features too.

I just got the Yam 2816 and this box will do 16 tracks, 8 tracks at a time. This box is all digital and has its own CD burner. You might want to look at units similar to this unit because everyone and their mama is mixing down to CD.

Research, look, listen, and open your wallet and support the economy while you make great music.

Green Hornet

Back