Egan update 3 is up!

Yup - ola is john Sayers --- Brian and I decided that it would be easier for ola to do the site as Brian has a pretty heavy schedule and ola? well he's just a lazy kilt wearing swede with toooo much time on his hands :D

So while I'm away contact Brian or ola if you want to be part of the site or you have updates.

Margaret made it back from Italy (she's finally learnt how to cook pasta Yum!!) and we are planning to head off on Saturday. I'll be switching off the puter on friday.

Did my first computer multitrack recording the other day. Had a three piece (piano , acc bass, and drums) in the studio. It went extremely well. The studio sounded great, all the musos were impressed (these guys are very experienced session players) but I found a problem. You can't say "Rolling" when working with Hard Drives :D It just doesn't seem right.

I'm now fully sold on the HD recording system. We are running 24/48 on Nuendo thru a DA7 and Nuendo (Hammerfall) card. Not one glitch or crash!! wow is this system quiet. Mixing down is great, automate the changes, press OK and go make a coffee. ;)

cheers
John

I love this stage of construction ... where you really start to see the finished product. Awesome window! ... I wonder if he used special silicone for the joints in the window ... wouldn't that create a problem w soundproofing?

[I moved the ? to John to his "virginity" thread ;)]

Last edited:
Back