Eerie Recordings.

I had to stay a night in a hotel at Lake Erie once...the pillow on the bed was like a fucking teabag it was disgusting...Ill never return

I think the town was called North East...weird place

Why is the guy in the video captioned? Why caption an English speaker with English subtitles? That's a bit eerie.

Here's another eerie recording:

The chapmought to have listened to the earliest Residents LPs if he wanted eerie rather than bleary.

I'm terrified of flying (Mr. T style) so I take Port, Brandy and Tranquillizers before I fly but I can't stop myself from reading black box transcripts online. I'm glad recordings of them aren't available.

I'm not scared of flying. If you're flying, you're okay. Crashing it's what's scary.

I hate flying. But not because of fear of anything. I just hate the whole process. Airports, security lines, delays, waiting, and then you get on a hot, cramped tube with wings that's packed with idiots. I hate plane people. I was on a flight from Denver to LA last year and the guy behind me was talking out loud, to a woman, about how he likes to fuck Cougars because he hates condoms and he can nut inside of them. I'm a pretty raunchy guy that doesn't get offended by anything, but I was offended by how fucking obnoxious and douchey this guy was. It wasn't what he was saying, but more that he was such a classless fuck to be saying that nonsense out loud on a crowded plane. He was a massive tool.

I'm not scared of flying. If you're flying, you're okay. Crashing it's what's scary.

I hate flying. But not because of fear of anything. I just hate the whole process. Airports, security lines, delays, waiting, and then you get on a hot, cramped tube with wings that's packed with idiots. I hate plane people. I was on a flight from Denver to LA last year and the guy behind me was talking out loud, to a woman, about how he likes to fuck Cougars because he hates condoms and he can nut inside of them. I'm a pretty raunchy guy that doesn't get offended by anything, but I was offended by how fucking obnoxious and douchey this guy was. It wasn't what he was saying, but more that he was such a classless fuck to be saying that nonsense out loud on a crowded plane. He was a massive tool.
As you know I went on a surf trip to Portugal a couple of weeks ago. The flight out was jam packed with stag and hen parties (all dressed in matching clothes) who were totally plastered before they even got on the plane. Brandy and Tranquillzers worked a treat here. I was told afterwards that they were all loud, obnoxious and irritating - I just work up in Faro airport feeling a little groggy but not having heard a thing!

Back